Tuesday 9 August 2011

a fresh start

I'll try and keep this is short and sweet as possible. For a variety of reasons I have decided to no longer blog here at My Lincolnshire Lifestyle. I want to say a massive thank you to all 342 of you that currently follow me, and for you to know you haven't quite got rid of me.

I have set up and opened a new blog http://fashionsuede.blogspot.com and there is a very lengthy introduction on that blog explaining why I have decided to move. I hope some of you will take the time to read it, and hopefully it sounds interesting enough for you to re-follow me over there.

Also with this move comes a few other new accounts:
twitter - @fashionsuede

I really cannot thank you all enough for your devotion to reading my posts and commenting for the past two years. I don't want you to feel like I don't appreciate you, because I really do. I will leave this blog up for a few months, until the view hits become low and I feel it is time for it to be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment